Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jelly Rolls & Owls

Yesterday the jelly roll I ordered for the sashing on my pinwheel quilt  arrived.  Whomever invented these wonderful creations is a genius.  40 strips of precut 2 1/2" strips means I don't have to cut the sashing.  Of course, I am thinking I may not have enough to do a large quilt, so I may have to order another roll.  Oh darn...lol.  I am still waiting for the arrival of the rest of the charm packs to arrive so I can get busy making all the other pinwheel blocks I need.  Hopefully the mailman will be good to me today, and I will find that package in my mailbox.

I also wanted to share with you all the fabric that I have for my next cushion cover.  I just love the sweet little owls and the shades of pinks, greens and browns.  Not quite sure what the style of the pillow will be, but I am sure I will figure something out.  Stay tuned for an update on the completed project in the next day or so.  Have a great day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment